Blogger Layouts
Celebrating Ten Years of scaring the Greater Rochester area at RochesterHalloween.com!...................If you operate a Haunted Attraction in the Greater Rochester area, please let us know so we can add your attraction to our link list..............If your home is the haunted attraction of your neighborhood, please send us a pic or a video and we'll post it to the site...............Have you visited one of the Haunted Attractions listed on our site? What did you think? RochesterHalloween.com wants to know. Click on the Haunted Attraction Review link to share your experience with Greater Rochester.....

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008 everyone........

Hi everyone....and Happy Halloween 2008!

It's hard to believe Halloween is already here. Believe it or not, as I was typing this message to all of you, I saw a Christmas commercial on television. The kids aren't even trick or treating yet and I'm already hearing Jingle Bells and holiday shopping ads. Unbelievable!

Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you for passing the word around about RochesterHalloween. I'm glad I could provide a useful resource for you and your family to plan your Halloween fun.

I added several attractions to the listing this year, and my goal for next year is to be the number one Halloween attraction resource for the Rochester NY area on the Internet.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback, and I hope you'll join me here again next year when the time for haunting comes again. Feel free to drop me a line at rochesterhalloween@rochester.rr.com with any comments or questions.

My very best to all of you. Happy scaring!

Jeremy
RochesterHalloween

No comments: